Welcome to St. Luke's Church Parkstone
A Community of whole-life disciples of Jesus Christ committed to Worship, Growth, Partnership and Mission
Whatever your age we would love to see you and welcome you on a Sunday morning or during the week...
Or scan the QR code
Services now on Zoom only
- Sundays 9.30am - Children's Group. Please bring , pen, paper, scissors and glue. Contact Anna Counsell firstname.lastname@example.org for the zoom link.
- Sundays 10.30am Morning Worship.
- Evening prayer at 5pm
- Wednesday Morning worship at 9.30am - followed by coffee hour at 10am via zoom
- In accordance with government regulations the Church is not open for private prayer at this time.
Join Alpha online in 2021 - Alpha is an opportunity to ask questions about life, faith and meaning in a friendly, open and relaxed way. Connect with others across Poole online to watch a series of short films about the Christian faith and discuss. Begins Monday 25th January at 7.30pm. Go to www.alpha.org/try-alpha/ or email email@example.com or Click here for an Alpha Online Invitation.pdf
We continue to worship, grow in faith, share with one another and serve even if it's looking rather different just now! In all that we are going through we can know that God is faithful and that nothing can separate us from his presence and love shown in Jesus.
Children and Young People - Anna Counsell is our Children’s and Families Minister. A Children's Group is running every Sunday at 9.30am via zoom. Please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about groups.
- My email is email@example.com and my phone number is 01202 741030. Do feel able to contact me.
- The Church Office operated by Christine Gilbert is open Wednesday and Friday mornings, 01202 717268 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do also visit the Church of England web site for information and resources www.churchofengland.org/ I particularly recommend the Daily Prayer and Lectio365 apps
May we know the presence of God with us at this time, and the hope, faith and love that will hold us and bring us through all the challenges we face.With love and prayers,
Church of England prayer for all those affected by Coronavirus: Keep us, good Lord, under the shadow of your mercy. Sustain and support the anxious, be with those who care for the sick, and lift up all who are brought low; that we may find comfort knowing that nothing can separate us from your love in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen
Please see our Events and Newssheet page for the latest news and prayers or pick up a printed copy from the Church Porch.
“St Luke’s Parkstone - a community of whole-life disciples of Jesus Christ committed to worship, growth, partnership and mission.”
QR Code for Services:
New to us?
We meet every Sunday at 9am and at 10.30am with groups for around 40 children and a creche. There is a small evening service most weeks at 6.30pm. There are other activities throughout the week.
We hope that this website will give you a taste of what we have to offer including upcoming events, latest news and sermons. Do explore the site and then come and see our friendly and welcoming church for yourself!